A Secret Revealed



Comments

  1. I've always wondered. Dirty laundry multiplies in the dark overnight. And those orphan socks . . . now we know. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! It used to be a big time suck matching socks from the laundry; not any more gratefully! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I always wondered.....
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! Around here it is my duvet covers that eat the socks. I can't tell you how many socks I find inside them when I take them off to wash them. Since you have to turn them inside out to put them on I'm really not sure how they get in there. It's a mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought of that, but it does make sense! 🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.