Comments

  1. Yes - today we have a blizzard and yesterday we fought flooding all day due to 2" of rain melting things too fast. What a crazy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balmy here - supposed to get up to 13 Celsius! Though it probably won't last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear - this is really for Betsy out in Washington!! We are mild today, but the cold shall return over the weekend...I don't think we'll have more snow though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL --- you gotta love Maxine!!!

    I have my fingers crossed, but spring just might have made it's way to New Britain, PA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would laugh, but I just can’t! It’s way too true. We are actually supposed to be in the 50s next week for the first time since last fall. If so, a lot of this nasty white stuff should be melting. You’ve got to hold on to hope.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the laugh!! 😂😂😂 hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. They said it was warm here today and it was. Then we went down to the Bay and it was FREEZING. I almost froze to death. What a difference in just a few blocks. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a funny comic-but not such a funny situation to still have so much winter still around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea, not so fun. We took a working trip to our beach house and were pleasantly surprised by high 60s and low 70s. Looking at the temps for home it's going to be cold overnight and fairly decent during the day. I'm not pulling out the shorts and flip flops yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.