Simple Beauty

architectural detail
St. Matthew's Episcopal Cathedral
Laramie, WY
November 2018


Comments

  1. Very pretty! Is this your new Church?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.

    Was it built in the 1920s?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful windows! And the brick around the arched doorway is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m guessing this must be an older church? They always put so much beauty into the building of them. I love the glass in the window and the archway with brick. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Light , the corner, the scene is peaceful and beautiful. Thanks Nancy.I finally posted my front door for you! Thanks It has been fun to see others doors welcoming in the Winter and Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such touching details for a place of worship-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.