Photos with Santa


Did you ever have a photo taken with Santa?

Comments

  1. Yes and I am bawling my eyes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pictures of me with Santa, but I do have one photo of my oldest daughter with Santa. It was so traumatic - and we drove 25 miles to take a picture of her crying. I think that was the only time we did that, which is a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that I remember but I have photo proof somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa made an appearance at our house on Christmas eve. I don't believe I sat on his lap, but i did run up and grab gifts! I think i was wearing a red velvet jumper with a white blouse and peter pan collar. I do remember Allison around the age of 3 was terrified for all of December that some man was coming in the house....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother told me that the Santas in stores, etc. were not the real one, only his helpers and that the real Santa only showed up twice: 1) at the end of the Macy's parade, and 2) on Christmas Eve. So I never cared about getting a picture ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, and if I remember right I was crying. A lot of our family pictures disappeared after my mom died and my dad remarried. Santa pictures seem to be included in that lot. I wish I had been more proactive and asked for them. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes but only one, I will have to look for it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too funny or sad, I'm not sure at the moment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh I don't think so! But I must have because my mom took us to the mall all the time. And Santa came to our house on Christmas Eve so....in the family archives......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.