Patriotic Chains

Patriotic Chains
64 x 71 inches
Quilt of Valor #150


Comments

  1. Love the border!!! Great color pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very different and interesting. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Nancy! My eye dances across it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out great. I love those touches of gold in there. And I also love the name of Patriotic Chains. I may have to steal that name. Now you have me excited to keep working on mine. I have 5 blocks made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! That turned out really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blue border. It seems to make everything just jump out at you. The name is perfect for this quilt. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't visualise how the blocks would look together, and they certainly look great, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You picked the perfect color border Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did it!!!! I've never seen this pattern--so appropriate!
    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a great job! What size were the blocks? 6” seems about the right size.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.