Foreign Friday

Singapore Harbor
taken from Mount Faber
December 1979


Comments

  1. Look at all those boats. We used to have a boat and I truly miss going down to the harbor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one busy harbor. I'm guessing that that is a tank farm across the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could gaze out there for hours, watching all the comings andn goings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful shot of the harbor and all the "business" that goes on in a busy port! Look at the density of the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty... and busy. I love all the trees too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those fishing boats out there on the water?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy, busy!! I'm reminded that while we sleep and work and knit, the world goes on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.