Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fall Harvest

Fall Harvest, a Western Region Oddball Baby Blanket, is promising to be a stunning blanket. So far, it has been to Idaho, Canada, and Wyoming. Where will it travel next?

The first section used Garter Steps; the second, Purled Ladder; the third section, Single Chevron. The blanket is 104 stitches wide and will have six four-inch sections.

Update: January 31, 2012

Fall Harvest needs one more section before the border
Update: April 18, 2012

Fall Harvest is finished!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning colors...wish we could see the finished project don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me hum "Oh beautiful for spacious skies... amber waves of grain..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I like garter stepS...great colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly: pinnut3200@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...