October Sampler Blocks

Yesterday, I worked on the October blocks for the Ugly Sampler.




On the left, Lady of the Lake (link below). I wanted to use three fabrics in this block, so I played around with the color arrangement a bit.

On the right, Crystals (link below)





Now, all of the blocks for this Sampler Quilt are finished. Since some of the blocks are not the correct size (due to my errors, not the pattern), I plan to frame each one with the background fabric and then add the sashing before I set the blocks on point.

This has been a fun project: I've gained more confidence in my quilting abilities.

Following are the links for each month's blocks

February

March

April

May

June



Comments

  1. This is/and will be a lovely sampler. Soft, kinda romantic. The sashing will make it even better. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nancy. You can't call this ugly anymore! I love on-point quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.