Required Reading

Pulmonary Hypertension: A Patient's Survival Guide is an excellent book and, in my opinion, should be in every public library. This text gives accurate and up-to-date information on Pulmonary Hypertension and answers all the questions that newly diagnosed patients ask. It provides information on PH and its treatments, tests, and resources.

Members of the Pulmonary Hypertension Association can purchase the book for $15; non-members, $25. At any price, the book is a bargain. Purchasing information is available here.

This is the third edition of this book, and it has been translated into several foreign languages.

Comments

  1. I have my book - what a way to talk about it. I just took parts of it for my blog today. Love ya, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to purchase this book. Just lazy, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy,
    What an excellent idea ! You are so right,The survivor's guide is a valuable tool for evereyone that has anything to do with PH. I treasure mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy PH awareness day! Thanks for sharing the info regarding "the book!" I don't know what I would have done without that book when I was first diagnosed.
    Take care.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes..that book is great:)) What a great idea..man..You teachers are whipping up on me..LOL..and you add all sorts of stuff to your Blog..I am still computer challanged I guess..LOL

    Take care/stay warm
    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.