Thursday, November 20, 2008

Learning from the Past

Pioneer Park in Worland, WY

"Let us, then, be up and doing,
With a heart for any fate;
Still achieving, still pursuing,
Learn to labor and to wait"

~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow ~


  1. You just took me back to my high school English days...

    I remember having to learn this poem!

  2. I agree Nancy, we need to be up and doing. I love the picture.

    With the Lord's help we shall labor and wait.

  3. That's a great poem. The statue reminds me of one we used to pass when visiting my step-grandparents in Ponca City, Oklahom, when I was a child.


I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...