Gifting Containers


If you are making Christmas treats for your neighbors, for your child's teachers, for your pastor, and for the office staff look no further than your pantry for the containers.

You can turn a plastic coffee container into a special gift by using the templates on Folgers' website. The site has six templates and a blank one so you can create your own, if you wish. The only supply you will need are full-size label sheets and a printer, of course.

This is a great way to recycle all those plastic containers and to save some money, too.

Comments

  1. That is a really cute idea! My grandaughter would love making those.

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! Hope you had a nice dinner today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea! It almost makes me want to give up my whole beans and buy a container of Folger's ground so I can get their container! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.