Liberty & Justice

Liberty and Justice
60 x 74 inches
Quilt of Valor #231


Liberty & Justice is another QOV made using the Town Square pattern and backing scraps. The lighter fabric was a donation from Judy J in Texas. I appreciate the fabric donations I receive from quilters who are culling their stash. Judy's fabric was just the right fabric to complement the other fabrics in this quilt.

No doubt you'll see several QOV posts in the near future: I'm taking advantage of my recharged quilting mojo.  


Comments

  1. Another beautiful quilt to join all of the others you've made in the past. You are one talented quilter Nancy and I for one, am grateful that you share these talents with others. How nice of Judy to share fabric with you.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I need to pull out my 3-yard quilt books again to use for QOV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one crazy optical illusion on that one. What a brilliant block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really different with minimal red. I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a striking quilt design. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see what subtle color changes just makes it look totally different! Great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great! The Town Square pattern is a favorite of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see that quilting mojo working. I haven’t been getting as much done in the studio as usual. In fact I’ve even ignored the blogs I like to read. Glad I’m catching up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.