This photo from Simply Sock Yarn's Facebook page made me laugh out loud. 




Comments

  1. This fits me so well - just swap fabric for yarn of course. As I was putting away some of my purchases from our trip to Arizona, I was again thinking there was nothing that I actually REQUIRED - except maybe to just enjoy it. LOL Guess we aren't hurting anyone as we buy yarn and fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth. I can't stop buying sock yarn even though I have a ridiculous amount. If you had asked me when I was 20 if I would have a giant bin of sock yarn under my bed I would have said you were nuts. But there it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew, mine either! It's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That did make me laugh out loud and I showed it to Dennis and he even laughed. After all, I bought 9 more skeins of sock yarn while in London. :-) Becca is close to Betsy, but not close enough to count.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect. And can I say my name is Jane not Becca. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I knew how to send this to my good friend whose name IS Becca! I am still laughing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.