Where There's a Will . . .

from Facebook

Comments

  1. LOL. I never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL Sure beats writing the answers on the palm of your sweaty hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - thanks for the chuckle this morning. That's a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only a teacher would think of that. I certainly never would have. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too funny!!!
    I wonder how many kids have already thought of that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don’t give them any ideas! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah!!! hysterical and spoken like a true teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) It will be a challenge for teachers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The kids will always be one step ahead of teachers! (so they think!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.