Chain Sewing

chain-sewing four-patch units
August 2019
Most of the piles on top of the cutting table were put away; however, one bin held two-patch units (made several months ago from the 2.5 inch scrap bins) that I sewed into four-patch units to ultimately make a Quilt of Valor.

Can you guess how many four-patch squares/units are in the photo above? Hint: it's in the triple digits.

The closest guess will win a prize: guesses will be accepted until 10PM (Mountain Daylight Time) Friday, August 30, 2019.


Comments

  1. Ha! I (of course) have no idea, but I will guess 144. No reason why, that's just my number - lol.

    You are making progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of piecing! It is fun to get on a roll with a good straight forward patch. Hmmm....my guess-high 200's? 275? Lol...I've got no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots and lots - maybe about 180.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go with 314 it was the first # in my head

    ReplyDelete
  5. No clue and a total guess...but I will guess 256.
    Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say 147. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooooooo...love a guessing game. 405!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you to sew these in advance of need. My guess 212. Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like chain piecing. I say 112.
    Google doesn’t work for me anymore. My name is Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun! I will guess 120 in this pile! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet I am too late but I will guess anyway! 233

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.