from Google images


Comments

  1. LOL - I had to look at this for awhile before I figured it out. A principal I used to work with "collected" crossing signs and he used them in a presentation he did occasionally at PD events. He had some interesting ones. I sent him a "tank crossing" sign I saw at a Georgia military base when I visited a niece there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I look ---- EVERY.SINGLE.DAY!

    We Be KNITTIN'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I LOVE this! I need one too. :-) It truly represents my life. Thanks for the smile.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.