Can You Guess?

closeup of ribbing in two colorways
July/August 2019

Ribbing is one of my least favorite things to knit, yet in the last two weeks, I've knit a total of 54 inches of 2 x 2 ribbing.

When I was visiting Brenda in mid-July, she asked me to knit some speciality items for her. She purchased the yarn; I found a pattern on Ravelry and took some measurements. When I returned home, the knitting commenced.

Size 8 needles and worsted weight yarn helped the project progress fairly rapidly. I knit a total of six items - three items from each color of yarn (off-white and espresso).

Any guesses what project would require 54 inches of ribbing?


Comments

  1. I'm at a loss to guess! The knitting looks good, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea, but the knitting does look fine! I would rather just knit garter stitch (I'm so slow when I purl!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of ribbing!!!! I can't to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No idea .............I was going to say a cowl, but then I held my hands 54" apart and thought .... Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess would be a scarf but no matter what it is, it's a LOT of ribbing!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess you are knitting a blanket?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.