Another Cowl

sockhead cowl #3
April 2019
Several months ago, Julie gave me two partial Zauberball Crazy balls. My original thought was to knit some short-cuffed socks or some baby hat but then decided to knit a Sockhead cowl for myself. I'm using a solid black for the ribbed sections and one of the partial Zuberball for the body of the cowl. I like how it looks.

Pattern: Sockhead Cowl by Kelly McClure (Ravelry Link)

Yarn: Zauberball Crazy (Color #1699)

Needles: US size 6

Julie, thanks for sharing your unwanted yarn with me.

Comments

  1. See? You really are getting a huge jump start on winter knitting. Love how this one is looking and like the idea of a solid for the ribbing. That will be so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought about using that yarn for a cowl but it is a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color blending. It will be warm and wonderful .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nancy, I do love those colors together. This will be a beautiful cowl.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very practical and pretty cowl--great use of your yarns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to know! I have the pattern, thanks to you, as well as a few Zauberballs that need to be used. Gotta finish a couple of other things first though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.