Crossing Paths

Crossing Paths
63 x 71 inches
Quilt of Valor
Crossing Paths is the second quilt (the first was Twirling 16s) made with the 16-patch blocks from my 2.5 inch scrap bin. Since I have 23 sixteen-patch blocks remaining, another quilt is possible.

If I used the pattern again, I would not use the white fabric in the sixteen-patch blocks, as it doesn't allow enough contrast between the sixteen-patches and the companion block.

Pattern: Postage Plus by Kristan Kremer (free online pattern)
               link can also be found on Stitcherie

Crossing Paths is #97 and the fifteenth Quilt of Valor made this year.


Comments

  1. Wow! This one is such a simple design but looks so beautiful. Great use of those 16 block units.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I see a little American flag in the mix?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!! thanks again for including a link to the pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Crossing Paths! I can imagine curling up in it on a cold evening or for a Sunday afternoon nap. Looking at it makes me say, "Ahhhhhhh."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I love the soft blue border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks pixelated! I see what you mean about the white:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.