Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Quilt of Valor Ideas

waving flag block
A patriotic quilt made by Beverly Hall caught my eye at the Winter Carnival Quilt Show in early February. I snapped photos of the individual blocks and may replicate them later. When I got home, I realized I didn't take a photo of the full quilt. The individual blocks were creative and inspiring.

star heart

star and stripes

star flag

Jacob's Ladder

I don't know the name of this block. Do you?

The waving flag and the star flag are my favorites. Which blocks do you like?

6 comments:

  1. The star flag caught my eye first. But I have this "thing" for stars, so . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart the most ! They are all really lovely Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like them all. I think the heart, the jacob's ladder and the waving flag are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...