Wedding Bells

Brenda (my niece) and Sabid were married Saturday morning at the Shark Reef Aquarium  (before it was open to the public) in the Mandalay Bay Hotel. It was difficult to get photos because the professional photographer was on a tight time-schedule, so I tried to time my shoots immediately after hers, resulting in blinks and strange facial expressions.


That evening we celebrated at Harrah's Ranch Steakhouse. The food and the service were superb, and many guests were surprised by the living statue at the entrance.

Comments

  1. The bride and groom look very happy. I think I would be surprised by a living statue, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the happy couple, here's sendin' many blessings their way. OMGosh, I can't believe how mush Brenda looks like my SIL..except for the hair color. It's really amazing!

    Your pictures were wonderful!

    You have a blessed summers day girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.