Thursday, March 19, 2009

Television Tracking

Today is my "official" day to begin tracking my television viewing; however, it will not be a valid reflection on my "typical" viewing routine. Why?

Simply stated, March Madness and all the hype that surrounds always seem to dominate my favorite stations and preempt my favorite shows.

I do not watch the Madness because I cannot stand to watch any sports on TV. At least my diary is going to show my preference on that issue.

* Note: my issues with Blogger disappeared as quickly as they appeared. I have no idea if anything I tried was the solution or if it was something beyond my control.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your blogger problems are no more. I'm with you on the sports on TV. It makes my brain fall asleep. I will sometimes watch the Super Bowl if there is seven layer dip as a reward for suffering through the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy..
    Glad you fixed the Blogger problems...so what are you watching??LOL
    hope this week is going great for you:))
    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get to BE a Nielson Rating person? I'd like to get my opinions/TV preferences known.

    Wondering ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is where we are different. I'm a baseball fan and can't wait for the season to begin. When my team is playing, I'm watching (6 games a week and a very long season). Usually that's the only sport I follow, but John and I are tuning in for the March Madness. We're participating in a family tournament and we have see how our picks (guesses) are doing. It's more fun when you have a team to cheer for.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly: pinnut3200@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...