Stars of Courage

Stars of Courage
61 x 72 inches
Quilt of Valor #202


Stars of Courage was completed last week. I pulled the fabric for the quilt mid-March and prepared the kit, but I only worked on it during the weekly FaceTime calls with my sister and niece(s). It's nice to have a project to work on during the calls that doesn’t require concentration. Even at that, I managed to flip a few pieces around, requiring using the seam ripper. 

The pattern for this quilt is free and can be found here


Comments

  1. Fantastic! I love the way the white braids around the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - that is so striking!! Thanks for the link to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love the title and how this quilt is so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just a wealth of interesting patterns! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finish Nancy! I'm another one who likes the way the white wraps around the stars. Very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another masterpiece by The Teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so nice. Great finish. Is it off to the quilter now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! That's very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That white! Oh my gosh, it sets the stars off so perfectly. It certainly grabs your attention. I just know some Veteran is going to love it.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.