One in Every Crowd . . .



Comments

  1. ROFL! That is an adorable comic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! That's funny!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nancy. I"ve been melancholy today and that made me LAUGH outloud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute--all of the family pics have a joker like that in their midst! lol I had two Apr fool's jokes played on me today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Light moment. We didn't think to make plans with our kids this year for Easter. Don't know why it never even crossed our minds. We'll probably try to see them in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.