We the People

We the People
60 x 72
Quilt of Valor #176
A quick quilt made with a panel and some printed "cheater" fabric. I think they go well together.

I have another panel like this, and wish I had more of the red fabric with white stars to use with it. I had to carefully sew the pieces together to use them for this panel. It worked out pretty well. The seams aren’t too obvious and can't be seen from a galloping horse, so I guess the borders will pass inspection.

scraps and pieces used
to make a border
for the eagle panel


Comments

  1. The piecing looks perfect from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic job on that border!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Nancy, that I love your patriot quilts so very much. Nice work..better than nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a pretty panel and you did a beautiful job pulling the borders together. Impressive! When I first read the title of your post, I immediately began singing the Preamble. I learned it from a PBS show called Schoolhouse Rock (if I recall correctly). I can't speak it, but I sure can sing it! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a beautiful job sewing those together. So beautiful and I know it will be appreciated by the recipients.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job piecing the star fabric. You're right - you really can't see it. The checkered cheater print looks great with it. Very fine finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your panel quilts. :)
    Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always do so well working with the panels, I'm sure not too many people will be going by on a galloping horse! In our age group, we are usually much more sedate! Another great patriotic quilt top that you have created, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! Hope you are staying healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.