Clicking Away

Old Fashioned Peppermint Stripe socks
March 2020
I finally picked up my knitting needles again after weeks of inactivity. Dee has been knitting socks from some beautiful yarn, and when I lamented to her that my knitting mojo had disappeared, she sent me some MOJO via email. That jolt of electronic mojo prompted me to wind the hank of yarn into a cake and cast on a pair of socks.

It feels odd to be knitting again, but my fingers quickly picked up the rhythm.

Yarn: Old Fashioned Peppermint Stripe by Artistic Yarn by Abi


Comments

  1. Those will be wonderful socks to wear during the Christmas season. Made me think of elves dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hey, hey .......look at me! I'm an INTERNET INFLUENCER! ROFL

    The socks look great. Hope your knitting mojo is back to stay! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those crazy stripes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yarn! Way to go Dee! I wish I could get the hang of socks on two needles. I tried it and it felt so awkward I went back to the dpn's. Maybe I should try again.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Dee really is an enabler! (Ask me how I know....) But this is a great enabling. Glad to see you knitting again and I LOVE the yarn. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHEEEEEE. Dee is our sock queen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need knitting mojo too! Your socks are bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.