from this morning's paper
March 27, 2020

I agree with the Easter Bunny!


Comments

  1. Yes, I agree with Mr. Bunny too, but in all fairness, he did say he "hoped" everything would be back to normal by Easter. I think he is trying to give some hope in this gloom and doom world. At least I hope so.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Though, Colin's workplace is hoping April 13th (the day after Easter). As Betsy said, I think they are "hoping" and giving folks something to focus on. Seems early to me though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would always side with what Dr. Fauci says!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! And I too agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely agree. On the other hand, I'm retired so don't have to get back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree completely! I don't trust any of our politicians to tell us the truth anymore. Fauci is blunt but seems to be trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're all ready to move on but it's nice to have Easter as a day for new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.