Foreign Friday

Autumn Festival Float
Misawa, Japan
Autumn 1979


Comments

  1. DId you notice he's the colors of your prize yesterday? WHite black red

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful float! I'm sure it was an amazing celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting. I'm wondering what the white balls represented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat photo! We toured the museum with all of the floats used in past festivals in Aomori a few years ago. It was SO interesting. Our son just face-timed about an hour ago while he was driving through the mountains and hills into Aomori City to show us the spectacular leaves as they're changing color. Gorgeous. He had a business meeting there but is living in Towada.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very colorful. Makes me think a little of the Rose Parade.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.