She Has My Back. . .

My sister, Marilyn and her husband recently took a trip to Southern California and on the way stopped at a couple of quilt shows and a few quilt shops.  At one of the shops, she sent this text:


To my surprise, I received two boxes in the mail last Thursday.


She sent this fabric to help me meet my 2015 Quilt of Valor goal - it's enough fabric for seven+ quilt backs and a panel of patriotic blocks perfect for a Quilt of Valor.

Marilyn, thanks for this generous donation and for your continued support for my Quilt of Valor passion. I'm glad you are my sister and that you always have my back.

Comments

  1. Bet if felt like Christmas in the mail box:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure did pick some pretty ones.

    It's GOOD to have a sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sister! And she evidently has excellent taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that is so sweet and generous of her...what a great sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have got a sweet, thoughtful, and generous sister. Why does it take 4-1/2 yards to back a quilt that size? Did I mis-read that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet sister you have! The quilts are going to be beautiful--as all of your quilts are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your welcome Nancy. That's the least I can do to help you with the troops. You are doing ALL the work putting the tops together

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you have a great sister who knows your passion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous fabric, and what a sweet thing for your sister to do! (Of course, I'm not surprised, because it sounds like something YOU would do.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That warmed my heart on a cold, windy evening! Yay for supportive sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.