Foreign Friday

Altar
Sultan Abu Bakar State Mosque
Johor, Malaysia
December 1979


Comments

  1. So interesting! I would be great to see this in person.
    Have a good weekend, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so interesting to see the places you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting photo, Nancy. Are you scanning these old photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That alter has a very different look to it. It's not heavy-looking like so many stone alters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The building itself looks colonial?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so elegant. How is it used?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. So far removed from what *I* think of as an altar, but that just makes it all the more stare-worthy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.