Ultimate Man Cave

Beer signs, collected by my brother-in-law Harold for over 30 years,
 line the basement walls. He collects only older beer signs (no neon signs)
and refurbishes and repairs them himself. Harold obtains the signs
from other collectors or antique malls.
More signs surround an antique, slate-top billiard table
It is fair to say that Harold has more signs than wall space. A
a collection of beer taps and trays are displayed around the bar and
more signs are in the storage room, waiting to be cleaned or repaired.
Some signs are animated or revolve; others are flat and plain.
Do you see a sign for your favorite brew or suds in any of these photos?

Comments

  1. That is by far the best man cave I've ever seen, I'm going to have to show this to my father who is currently building his own man cave (although it is really just a glorified wood shop). The antiques make it even more amazing, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection, think I could spend some time looking around there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really neat! I too would like to just hang out and examine the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is the ULTIMATE man cave.

    No, I don't think I see my favorite --- Shipyard Pumpkinhead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ....most impressive collection.
    wyogg

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is impressive. I see the COCA COLA girl on a round tray I Think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! You could spend a day or two just reading all the signs! Loved your aprons in the earlier post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see Fosters ale. Not quiet NZ but near enough! Good stuff.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an impressive collection!! What a grand man-cave. I think a lot of guys would be envious of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An amazing man cave!! That is every man's dream! I don't drink beer but I'm sure that Lone Star can't be beat. Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is amazing, he is some collector.

    I think almost any guy would love to hang out there.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that is a great collection..what fun it must be to stroll around in that room:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.