Contestant #1

The coloring contest entries are beginning to arrive
Kathyb
She wrote, "Here is my little entry! I used a hole
punch, some yarn. . .which didn't turn out, so I
used markers. Then I glue-sticked the body of Mr.
Frosty and sprinkled it with cookie sugar. Not
quite edible. . .but quite the MIXED medium. Thanks
for the fun. . .such a joy in coloring again."

It's not too late to enter the contest. Entries are due before midnight, December 21st. Complete "rules" can be found here.




Comments

  1. Awwwww... he looks *sort of* delicious.

    The best part of this contest is putting a face to the bloggers. :-)

    Hi, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Kathyb... She's so clever!! Now I want to go make sugar cookies... but instead, I need to work on Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear..I should have taken a better picture of Me...
    Hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.