Let's Have Some Fun

Click to enlarge
Christmas is a time of magic, a time when everyone becomes a child, so I propose we have some fun and a little contest.

All you have to do is select ONE of the coloring book pages on this post and use your creativity to make it come alive.

Here are the "rules" for the contest:

• Select one of the pictures

• Use crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, glitter, etc. to make the image uniquely yours. The images may be altered, if you desire, but please do not make them offensive.

•  Have someone take a photo of you holding your creation - make sure the coloring book page is clearly visible in the photo (All entries received will be posted on Wyoming Breezes.)

•  E-mail the photo to pinnut3200@yahoo.com before midnight on December 21st

•  Two winners will be selected and given a choice of prizes - International participants are welcome

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge
Make your selection and have some fun - release the inner child who has forgotten the magic of Christmas.


Comments

  1. So cute, and such a good idea! Will I be able to get myself together enough to do this? I hope ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, although I'm not very good at colouring, so if you don't mind I thought I would copy them and get the grandies to colour in on Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing brings me back to childhood like coloring. It was one of my favorite things to do. My color sheets at school never made it up on the board as the "best in the class" even though I thought they were masterpieces. :)

    The contest sounds fun, but I don't think I'll have time to participate. There is still much to do before our company arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, Nancy! I've printed one, and now we'll see if I get my act together... I can always color it with highlighters at work, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks like fun! I've spotted my favorite, now to print and find crayons. g

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun.
    Oh, to be a child at Christmas time again.
    wyogg

    ReplyDelete
  7. IM in. I USED To love to color holiday coloring books. My mom had lots of thick ones to keep us busy!!!!

    Such a fun idea.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to color. In fact, I just bought colouring pencils and books few weeks ago! LOL totally doing one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am definitely entering, this year I ordered a vintage Christmas coloring book from Amazon, I love to colour at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to color! Just bought a new box of 64 Crayola crayons, so I'm all set!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.