My Top Five

source: Debbie Mumm
Today is Thanksgiving in the United States, and families are gathering to celebrate their blessings. Even though many have suffered from wild fires, hurricanes and other natural disasters, and health-related issues, they have much for which to be thankful.

I am thankful for:
   • my faith and my church family
   • my sisters who always make me feel welcome in their homes
   • friends and knitting buddies who offer encouragement and support
   • my home and good neighbors
   • my hobbies

What's on your top five list?

Comments

  1. There is definitely a lot to be thankful for. I'm thankful for a job in this economy and my family who are always there for me when I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You listed the top five perfectly. Happy Thanksgiving Nancy.
    wyogg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for my friends, local and not, for my family, through blood, marriage and heart, for my sweet fur-girls, for my health, and for the freedoms we have in this country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for many of the same things as you. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving, nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Down Under I will enter into the spirit:
    1 my darling husband
    2 my happy family 3 brothers 3 sisters - and we're all on good terms
    3 my lovely home and garden
    4 the beautiful area I live in
    5 the clean green country I live in.

    Happy Thanksgiving from Down Under
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving Nancy! My family and hubby are at the top of my list and I feel great love in my heart for each of the knitting bloggers, like you, who have become such an important part of my life. Life is good!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.