Foreign Friday

Private home on the Chao Phraya River
Bangkok, Thailand
December 1979


Comments

  1. Wow! You truly hope the river doesn't rise too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would love living near the water...but right on it, with the fluctuations of water levels...I don't know. Isn't it amazing to see all the different ways people adapt to living close to what they need to survive?

    Great picture, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image , I agree with Nancy kay....
    My Goodness we saw so much like this in Mexico.
    GOd Bless the USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT is river-front property...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. That is living IN the water. You have to wonder how they survive the mold and water critters--and the water rising!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is definitely one of the things I remember about Thailand, the villages near (or on!) the water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, the mold would be a constant problem, with allergies that is the first thing I think about.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.