Foreign Friday

Life on the Chao Phraya River
Bangkok, Thailand
December 1979


Comments

  1. Wouldn't that be quite a lifestyle...living on or near the river?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could imagine paddling down the river would be very nice and relaxing. I should do it again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be interesting to see how this view has changed since 1979? Somehow I got quite behind on reading your blog, but it's been fun catching up. Love those peach socks and the newest blanket. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a life... I think it would be interesting to live like that...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.