Taking Some Laps

This afternoon several members of the hospital auxiliary met at the high school track to decorate the group's shelter for the annual Relay for Life walk.

 Our group will be wearing team shirts, leis, and flowers in our hair.

Carolyn and I shared a laugh as we decided which side of our head we would wear the flowers.

It is going to be a cold, rainy evening and the showers will continue into mid-day on Saturday. My assigned walk time is 6:30 - 7:30 AM on Saturday. I am going to wear my fleece parka, mittens, and hat. I am also taking a rain poncho and an umbrella for insurance.

Comments

  1. I love that picture of you! And, I can see the storm clouds in the background. Hope you didn't get rained out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY NANCY AND DIDN'T GET WET.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.