Mini Motivators

If you haven't visited the Simple Truths site, then you are missing some wonderful, mini-motivational movies.

I've watched several of the movies numerous times: Walk the Talk and Eat That Frog, and Finding Joy are some of my favorites. Most movies are less than five minutes, but offer wisdom that will impact your day.

If you only have time to watch one mini movie, watch To a Child LOVE is Spelled T-I-M-E, but make sure you have a tissue handy. Scroll down to the bottom of the list of movies.

Comments

  1. Neat site. I watched a couple of movies just now and enjoyed them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to find something like that and it is free...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the frog does look delicious! You are right, do what you can every day. As they say, "Make hay while the sun shines."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great link. I've already watched two!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.