Magical Knitting

I haven't worked on a West Coast Oddball baby blanket since October: the group took a summer break, and it has been difficult to regain our previous momentum. When Holiday Magic arrived in the mail on Tuesday afternoon, I was excited to find a yarn in my stash that would complement the other colors.
Yesterday morning, I did some sewing on the quilt blocks, but when my neck began to ache, I settled in my knitting chair and worked on Holiday Magic. I chose Triangle Ribs, a reversible pattern, and a Bernat Satin in a soft yellow, called Banana.

Update: March 2, 2010


Holiday Magic is complete!

Comments

  1. This is such a cool pattern...thanks for sharing it. I might try it out on a washcloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the soft yellow color and the stitch pattern very much.

    I think our group is about to get going again, too, but I've decided not to participate this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design in yellow is awesome ...and the patches together look good.Love this style of knitting and joining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its beautiful and love the pattern..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.