Down the Rabbit Hole

Not much crafting has occurred the last two days because I've fallen into a rabbit hole. I put my knitting needles aside, turned off my sewing machine and settled down to read.


Snuggled in my knitting chair with this book almost makes me feel guilty - almost. Nearly all of James Patterson's books capture my interest, and this one is no exception.


Then, I discovered this tile game on my computer. Oh my, this game is ADDICTIVE, worse than eating potato chips, in my opinion.

Yes, I fell into a rabbit hole of sloth, and I'm enjoying myself.

Comments

  1. Now you've gone and done it by showing two of my favorites: Mahjong and Good Earth tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have given yourself permission to just enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time in the rabbit hole. Nothing like a good book and good tea. I've grounded myself from computer games. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am gald! It is fun sometimes to just enjoy yourself and not be so productive...I love his books too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are due for a break. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the timeoff, you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh...James Patterson...such a wonderful writer, eh? My daughter has recently discovered him, and now that she's 18, I'm sort-of comfortable with her reading his stuff, even though it can, at times, scare the bejeepers out of you! Good for you for doing something a little different. I'm sure your hands are thanking you for the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.