Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh My Goodness!

Last week, another box arrived from Rena G. in Virginia, and as I opened it, I was overcome with delight, unbelief, and tears of joy. Thanks to Rena, I will be able to keep knitting for charity for quite a while.

My limited budget certainly would not allow me to splurge on so much luscious yarn, so I am grateful for Rena's generosity. Thank you, Rena; I am overwhelmed by your gift of friendship and yarn.


  1. What a wonderful surprise....I can hear those needles clicking already:)

  2. I think it's so wonderful to get some unexpected gifts of kindness. I had a few people do that for me, and it really makes you realize there are some really good people out there. :) Enjoy the yarn, and have fun creating beautiful things!

  3. Oh my!! What a delightful surprise!!! God spoke to her heart, and she listened. Truly wonderful!!

  4. How wonderful! The Lord has provided through Rena so you can continue to knit for charity.

  5. I think you are both wonderful. Together you make a great team. I can't wait to see all that you will knit from Rena's gift of yarn.


I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...