Stash Socks

I make a lot of socks. They are portable and work up fairly quickly. Because of this passion, scrap sock yarn has been multiplying in one of my storage baskets, and it was time to take action. I sorted through the odd-sized balls and tried to find coordinating colors and then weighed them trying to find adequate amounts for some short-cuff socks. So far, I have completed three pair (the blue ones at the bottom of the photo are now complete) and have another pair started, using the yarn on the right.

Who will wear these socks? I don't have a clue, but at least the yarn has been put to use.

Comments

  1. Those turned out great. I have been trying to figure out what to do with my bits and pieces but non of my go together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I recently found your blog and I have spent my morning reading all your past posts...especially on charity and knitting and etc. You are remarkable and I will be a frequent visitor...I too have a heart for charity but sometimes loose focus...I think you will keep me inspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way they turned out. You should keep at least one pair for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like these would keep your feet warm:)
    I missed your Daybook from yesterday??
    Are you Ok??
    Take care

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.