Holiday Cheer

My knitting group met last night, and I took some small gifts that I had prepared for everyone. I made some stitch markers and attached them to a small card. Then I attached the card to a packet of Land o Lakes cocoa.

The gifts were placed in a small basket, and everyone selected their favorite cocoa flavor and the stitch markers that they liked. Those who did not attend last night will select from the three remaining treats.

The holiday card was printed on business card stock which was just the right size to attach the stitch markers. A birthday version of the card is also available.

Comments

  1. A perfect gift for knitting friends! I like that you let each person select their favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea for knitters gifts that won't break the bank...and who doesn't love hot cocoa this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.