Small and Challenging

tiny puzzle pieces

Last month a friend introduced me to some small and challenging puzzles from Craft Hub. The puzzles are laser cut from wood and the image is painted. She loaned me a couple of her puzzles - a rooster and a turtle, and I was hooked. 

The pieces are tiny (dime in the middle for size comparison) and either hook together or snug up against each other. I loved the challenge of working on something so small. 

finished puzzle 
approximately 5 x 5 inches

I ordered several puzzles and sent them to friends whom I thought would enjoy the challenge. The eagle was sent to my niece, and she liked it. 

back of the puzzle

Brenda even snapped a photo of the back of the puzzle, and you can easily see the fun animal-shaped pieces. 

Because the company is based in either China or Singapore, it took nearly a month for my order to reach Wyoming. The company also sells larger puzzles, but I love the small ones. 

Have you enjoyed a new challenge recently?

Comments

  1. They really are works of art. I too like small puzzles. During lockdown I bought some puzzles from Amazon and was disappointed in how tiny they were-until I started working on them. They weren't easy but it was just the right amount of challenge to keep my mind off of what was going on. They also don't take up a ton of room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. We used to "do" puzzles a lot when Colin was little, but we have not brought one out in years. These look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen these and have been so tempted. This one is really beautiful - and tiny. There are a couple of new puzzles sitting on the shelf under the coffee table - waiting, and calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not yet, but thanks to a lovely friend, I will. The back is as interesting as the front. Thank you again. That was very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one gorgeous puzzle, front AND back. Love those little figures on the back. I would absolutely lose my mind working on them but can see how "puzzle people" would like them. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful little works of art! Do you think about mounting them for wall art or will you take it apart and do the puzzle again in the future?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've seen those puzzles advertised online! They are pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Those puzzles do look like a challenge. Every now and then we get out a jigsaw. It does cut into my knitting/spinning/quilting time though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This does look interesting and challenging. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.