Nature's Gold

Golden Cottonwood trees
21st and Reynolds
Laramie, WY

Last Wednesday, I stopped to snap a quick photo of these golden trees. I knew the leaves would probably all be down after the snow storm, and I was correct. Wyoming doesn't have too many trees with russet, orange, or red leaves this time of year, but the golden ones do put on a spectacular show. 

Soon, we will be entering days surrounded by brown, gray, and white, but for a short time before Winter settles in, Nature fills our community with gold.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous!!! We've still got a few weeks before we'll be seeing that here. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those trees glow with color! So glad you caught the moment and shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! We have mostly gold around here too, although there are a lot of maples here now - in various hues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trees really are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! We took a country drive to drop Dave's Charger off with the paint guy today - it looks like our colours are at peak right now. It was a lovely drive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT's gorgeous! How much snow did you end up with?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.