File a Flight Plan . . .



Happy Halloween! 



Comments

  1. I always dressed as a witch on Halloween. I still have a witch hat in my closet even though we haven't seen a trick or treater in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! We haven't had many kids come around in recent years (even pre-pandemic) and I miss seeing the young ones. Wonder if we will have any this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I bought lots of candy, remembering the days before we moved to Spokane when Mom had several hundred trick or treaters in this neighborhood. Now. I guess there are none. I still plan to have the light on and hope to see a few kids.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a broomstick to ride; I need to visit my parents 1100 miles away and it would be the safest way for me to travel right now! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.