Comments

  1. Very cute! I'm hoping we will start to have a nice Fall now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! That's funny.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting for fall here but I can appreciate Humpty's sentiment. It can't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting tired of leaves, I have to go out and mulch again today because it may rain the next few days...I just hate it when the mower pushes leaves so I mulch often:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a1ways up for a good kind 1augh. Thanks Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our weather people are saying few leaves turning colors and falling until the end of the month. Bummer. I’m ready for fall and cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.