American Dream

American Dream
60 x 74 inches
Quilt of Valor #199

The center panel and the fabric with words were donated by Jean F. from Iowa.

The pattern is Reflections by Mountainpeek Creations. Patterns for horizontal panels are difficult to find, so I was happy to discover this pattern about three years ago: I like how this simple pattern draws the focus to the panel. The only change I made in the pattern was shortening all the vertical, focus strips by 2 inches. 

Other Quilts of Valor I've made with this pattern are High Ridge Crossing and Nature's Call.


Comments

  1. Another very dramatic piece Nancy - I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - that is fabulous! I love how this one turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! You sure have some wonderful patriotic fabric! Lucky recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! It's beautiful Nancy!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the written words she sent you!! Great collaboration

    ReplyDelete

  6. Very different pattern, I really like it! Another beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hum, that looks like a pattern I have but I’d have to unearth it to know for sure. It really works well. I have several panels that might work with this idea. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great setting! I like the way it looks like a badge! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.