Silver Linings - an Update

Silver Linings hat in progress
January 2020

The Silver Lining hat (started in December) is progressing at a steady rate. It's mindless knitting, round and round in helical stripes. The color change is the opposite end of the double-sided hat. I love how the two self-striping yarns are creating an interesting design at this end. I need to knit about four more inches before I can start the decreasing. Hopefully, this project will be finished by the end of the month. 

Comments

  1. This is beautiful knitting--I love the color combinations (warm and cool!) It's coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty yarn colors and it looks very soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture makes me want to knit this hat. I will look through my stash to see if I can find two yarns that will look good together. I love the colors you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking great. Like Vera said - this makes me want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a double sided hat. I've made one and I need more. It's the only one that really keeps the cold wind off your head. When I have a headache I sleep in mine....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That will be nice and warm and surely bring some color to a grey winter's day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty hat. It's going to be so warm and snuggly.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Nancy! I have forgotten about helical striping. It is so fun. Hmmmm. Yours is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat looking hat. I have hardly worn a hat or gloves this winter. Today’s cold but we are staying inside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I thought it was a sweater! It should be a very warm colorful hat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.