Knitting Like the Wind . . .



Comments

  1. I love it!! Is that you in that little cartoon??? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Wish I really could knit that fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure wish MY sock knitting went that fast. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not that fast by far, but some people think knitting socks is a superpower! :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can knit socks pretty fast when I put my mind to it but that's awesome. I have actually been places where I have had my sock project with me and cold feet and wondered how fast I could get a pair done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the comics. I like to finish stuff. I wonder if machine knitting has any gratification! I could have made a bunch of Bernie Mittens on a Machine by now

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Cute cartoon!! If only I could knit that fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tee! Hee! She's sure speedy. If only I were.....(I might not have so many UFOs!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.